This Mike Lull PJ4 bass is currently on order and is scheduled to arrive around October 2013. If you would like to reserve this bass ahead of time, we just need a 10% deposit to put your name on it! And if there are any changes you'd want to make to the specs, I'd be happy you check to see if such changes are still possible (depending on the state of the build). Worst case, we could always order the bass you want from scratch, and it would be available in as little as 12 weeks.
- MODEL: PJ4 ($3199)
- BODY: Ash
- FINISH: Trans Blue
- Graphite Reinforced Maple Neck
- Bird's Eye Maple Fretboard
- 21 Frets, 12" Radius, 1 3/4" Nut Width, 34" Scale
- Bone Nut
- Contoured Neck Heel
- HARDWARE: Chrome
- PICKGUARD: White Pearloid
- PICKUPS: Lindy Fralin Vintage "P"
- BRIDGE: Aluminum
- OTHER: Complete electrostatic shielding, PLEK'd frets
- CASE: Protec Gig Bag (+$100) **NOTE - a hardshell case may be substituted for an additional charge, subject to case availablilty)
MRSP = $3299