Here's a gorgeous Custom 24 by Paul Reed Smith! It features a Flame Maple 10 Top covered in the gorgeous Amber Black finish.
The Custom 24 is the original PRS…the guitar Paul Reed Smith took to his first tradeshow in 1985. A perennial favorite with musicians, this model features a V12 finish, your choice of a Pattern Thin or Pattern Regular mahogany neck (with a rosewood neck option), and uncovered 59/09 pickups wired for our redesigned 5-way blade switch, which offers a dual humbucker option for the first time (see switching positions below).
For 2012, its revered uncovered 59/09 pickups are being updated with new, contoured bobbins that arc with the strings for a more spread out, open tone. First seen on PRS Collection instruments, these bobbins are a continuation of Paul Reed Smith’s quest to continually tweak and refine the company’s instruments in subtle ways with the goal of culminating in a more musical instrument always in mind.
- Premium Features
- BODY: Flame Maple 10 Top with Mahogany Back
- NECK: 25" scale length, 24-fret Mahogany neck, rosewood fretboard, Bird inlays, Pattern Regular neck carve
- BRIDGE: PRS tremolo
- TUNERS: PRS 14:1 Phase III low mass locking tuners
- PICKUPS: Uncovered and contoured 59/09 treble and bass pickups
- CONTROLS: Volume and tone control with 5-way blade pickup selector
- FINISH: Amber Black V12
- CASE: Hardshell Case Included