This guitar has arrived. I'll get pics up ASAP!
Serial Number 1617 is another stunning example of Gerard Melancon's crastsmanship. The trans orange color really shows off the Burled Maple top. A Pau Ferro fretboard, Abalone dots & logo... this guitar has all the finest appointments!
- MODEL: Cajun Gentleman ($3500)
- COLOR: Trans Orange
- BODY WOOD: Swamp Ash
- TOP WOOD: Burled Maple ($200)
- BODY OPTIONS: F-Hole ($250)
- NECK WOOD: Flame Maple Maple ($240)
- FINGERBOARD: Pau Ferro
- HEADSTOCK FINISH: Gloss on Headstock ($50)
- NECK FINISH: Satin Finish
- NECK OPTIONS: Abalone Dots ($60) & Abalone Logo ($100)
- NECK SHAPE: Standard Neck Taper
- FINGERBOARD RADIUS: 12"
- NUT WIDTH: 1.65"
- FRET WIRE: Jumbo
- STRING GUAGE: .010-.046 Elixir Nanoweb
- HARDWARE COLOR: Gold ($250)
- BRIDGE: Tone Pros Tune-o-matic & Bigsby Tremolo
- PICKGUARD: Pearloid ($40)
- PICKUPS: TV Jones Classic Filtertrons
- Controls: Master Volume, Neck Volume, Bridge Volume, Master Tone
- CASE: Form-Fit Hardshell ($180)
Total MRSP = $4870