The Rivera Silent Sister isolation cabinet for guitar amps is a seriously useful cabinet to have, both in the studio and on stage. Sometimes you really need to crank up your amp to get the tone you're after, but that often results in a volume higher than is comfortable to be around! And so we turn to the isolation cabinet - the Rivera Silent Sister isolation cab to be precise. The Silent Sister sports a 1 x 12" Celestion G12T-75 speaker in a hardwood-core plywood cabinet. In the cabinet are two pre-wired microphone goosenecks, connected to the XLR outputs on the back of the cabinet. Connect your amp, choose your mics, close the lid, and you'll be able to crank up your amp without flooding your space with guitar tone.
On stage, the Silent Sister will let you run your amp at its optimum tone without adding to your stage volume, which in turn means cleaner sounding monitor mixes and a more enjoyable experience on stage in general. In the studio, you can track guitars live with the rest of the band without worrying about signal bleed - not to mention your neighbors will probably appreciate the Silent Sister too!
- Hardwood-core plywood construction is built to last and won't muddy your tone
- Smart engineering from Rivera lets the cabinet breathe, unlike some iso cabs that sound "compressed" or "boxy"
- Built-in casters make it a breeze to transport
- Built-in mic goosenecks make setup fast and easy
- Celestion G12T-75 speaker is regarded as one of the finest for guitar cabinets
- Speaker: 1 x 12" Celestion G12T-75
- Cabinet Type: Straight
- Construction Material: Hardwood-core plywood
- Mono/Stereo: Mono
- Inputs 2 x 1/4"
- Outputs 2 x XLR
- Power: 75W
- Impedance: 8 ohms
- Color: Black
- Manufacturer Part Number: SS1